A. Create your Bing merchant account
- 1. Sign up for Bing Shopping at Microsoft AdCenter
- Bing Shopping Merchant Portal is a sub-account of Microsoft AdCenter. You will be required to enter a credit card, but you will not be charged anything unless you set up pay-per-click ad campaigns.
Make sure your account is active by navigating to tools => Bing Shopping Account Management
Note: To Test your feed create feed on retailtower feedmanager and save, proceed to dashboard and download the feed, to be uploaded as test feed as seen in the pictures below
Upload the feed to bing as test feed.
B. Method 1: Microsoft download (HTTP)
- Go to Tools > Catalogue Management
- Select Microdsoft download
- Copy the feed link from retailtower dashboard and paste it in the source url on your bing account as shown in the image below
- Then save
C. Method 2: Merchant upload (ftp)
- Select Merchant upload
- Leave everything as it is and save
- Head to ftp settings to set your ftp details (it will take 15 mins to be active)
- Head to Retailtower (bing channel settings) to input the same ftp details
- Then Go to the dashboard to submit.
You will then have the chance to verify and confirm your ftp details
D. Additional steps for both options
- Categories: Navigate to categories to set your product categoy. This is recommended if you are selling one kind of products else use retailtower category wizard on the Retailtower feedmanager to put your individual products under different categories
- Tax and shipping: Configure your tax and shipping details.