To have your magento store set up on Retailtower in other to send feed to comparison engines, One has to install our plugin
. Follow the following steps to install the plugin.
- Visit the plugin page
- Click on INSTALL NOW, and copy the generated extension key to your magento connect manager as shown below
- Paste the key into your magento connect manager and click on the install button.
- After the installation, visit the root folder of your store, there is a file, productapi.php. Change the file permission to 644.
- Visit the file by navigating to http://yourdomain.com/productapi.php you should see json display similar to the screen below. It looks ugly but that is what it is!
- If you see the above screen, then you are ready to go. If you haven't created accounts with RetailTower already then do so here. You should be able to start creating datafeeds immediately.
- If you get errors in the above processes, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your error in detail so we can help.