- Log into Amazon Seller Central or register if you are a new user
2. Go to Inventory > Add Products via uploads > Use FTP
3. Generate Credentials if necessary then wait for 30 mins for it to be activated.
4. Create feed for amazon on retailtower
4. Enter the FTP username/password on the channel settings in Retailtower and enter feed name (e.g. export.txt) then save
5. Go to your dashboard on Retailtower to submit the feed from there.
6. Make sure to set you budget at Advertising => Daily Budget.
You can find the status of recent data feed uploads in your Amazon Seller Account under the Products => Upload Product Ads tab. There will be a section called View Processing Report, from where you can download the reports and view them in notepad to see any errors. You can also find a current product status report under Products > Download Product Report.
If you need information about or assistance with Amazon Product Ads, please contact Amazon Seller Support (login required) for 24/7 support via email and click to call.